- The Temples of Angkor – Video
Among the great sites of valuable global heritage, the vast complex of temples at Angkor, near Siem Reap in Cambodia, surely stands out as a true gem.
- Blades of Wind
The Polish Air Force in the Second World War.
- It’s the Principle
Frustration and Conflict in Colonial Kenya.
A video of history not just seen, but felt.
- Jane Tar: Women and the Royal Navy in the Age of Sail
A look at the lives of women onboard British Royal Navy ships in the Age of Sail.
- The Unknowable and the Quest for Understanding
A look at the relationship between geography, location and culture.
- 姫路城: The Glory of Himeji Castle
A destination review for Japan’s finest castle.
- Wojna Polska: A Different View of World War II
A look at two Polish films about experiences of the Second World War less well known internationally.
- The Dig (2021)
A look at The Dig, a meditation on life, death and time.
- 1381: The Bumpkins’ Revolt?
A look at the demographic make-up of the 1381 rebels.